Services We Offer
One of our programs
our highlighted services
Some of our highlighted services include:
- Server and storage system
- Computer sales and setup
- 3CX- IP Telephony
- Computer repairs
- Network Setup
- Data backup and recovery
- Website creation
time to satisfy our clients
If the printer’s ink runs out and you need to review the market options to replace the cartridge with a new one, two alternatives are usually presented: on the one hand, use OEM products, on the other hand, buy non-genuine options, which are compatible and regenerated.
Today there is the possibility to buy compatible ink cartridges for printers, which save you enough money. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, ideal for working from home, as they do not support a lot of paper and are slower than laser printers.
One of the main questions that arise when choosing printer cartridges and toners is whether to buy compatible cartridges and toners or genuine cartridges and toners. Most people do not know the differences between them, in this guide they will be explained in detail.
Which type of cartridge is most desirable?
While most people get hooked on genuine and remanufactured toner cartridges, compatible / generic cartridges are worth considering. Of course, each type of cartridge has its own advantages, especially when calculating the price. OEM cartridges are the most reliable but usually expensive. If you find reputable third-party companies selling remanufactured or compatible cartridges, it’s definitely worth it.
Original cartridges and toners, as the name suggests, are manufactured by the printer brands themselves, for example: Brother, HP, Xerox, Lexmark, Ricoh etc. Obviously, an original cartridge and a genuine toner will not give you any problems and will allow you to obtain the highest quality printing.
The main problem offered by original cartridges and toners is their price, which is much higher than that of remanufactured compatible rs.
Regardless of the sector, networks and IT equipment have become fundamental tools for maintaining the smooth running of work activities. Just think of the damage to productivity if the internet connection decides to shut down or if the company PC is infected with a virus.
There are many threats to the security of our computer system and few concrete tools capable of avoiding serious problems. One of the most effective and targeted supports is it can be obtained by relying on those who professionally deal with IT assistance . Those who boast very high skills in the end really satisfy the business needs, for this reason, in choosing an assistance service, we must always start by four essential elements:
- The professionalism. This is not just about the IT department, it should be the vision behind any job. However, when we talk about data, access credentials to connection systems and systems, the sense of confidentiality and reliability should be maximum.
- The competence . Those who deal with IT assistance in a complete way, therefore from the management of networks to the repair of electronic devices, must necessarily have a very wide set of skills with them. We cannot rely on everyone, it affects the life cycle of our company.
- Availability . Especially when it concerns technical support to companies, the team of professionals should guarantee maximum flexibility in assistance hours and intervention methods.
- Punctuality. Once again we mention a value that goes well with every business sector. Time is money, and this also applies here. Being reliable also means knowing how to respect delivery times, act promptly and achieve the set goals.
You can get in contact with us through our website or our email. We will reply as soon as possible to all your queries.